Interior Design Blog

Interior
Maximizing Your Home's Appeal with Transitional Style Design Principles

Maximizing Your Home's Appeal with Transitional Style Design Principles

May 29, 2024
Transform your home with transitional style design principles from our blog on Maximizing Your Home's Appeal with Transitional Style Design Principles.
read more
Tips for Updating Lighting in Your Home

Tips for Updating Lighting in Your Home

June 21, 2023
Lighting serves a dual purpose in your home. Not only is it functional and essential, but it also has the power to transform the ambiance of any space!
read more
Affordable Ways to Create Designer Homes on a Budget

Affordable Ways to Create Designer Homes on a Budget

May 17, 2023
Are you looking to spruce up your home with high-end designer décor but concerned about the cost? Look no further! As an experienced interior designer, I have some tried and tested tips on how to create designer homes on a budget.
read more
Home Organization Tips for Decluttering

Home Organization Tips for Decluttering

April 13, 2023
Do you find yourself overwhelmed with the clutter in your home? Is it time to declutter and organize your living space? In this blog post, we will explore some effective ways to clear out unnecessary items while preserving cherished memories.
read more
Staging Your Home to Sell

Staging Your Home to Sell

March 15, 2023
It is crucial to note that not all home buyers possess the ability to envision themselves living in an empty house. In fact, only a mere 10% of them can visualize the potential of a vacant property. For the remaining 90%, it becomes challenging to connect with and develop an emotional attachment to an unfurnished home.
read more
What is the Best Paint Color for My Home?

What is the Best Paint Color for My Home?

February 16, 2023
Selecting the right paint color for your home can be a daunting task due to the plethora of options available. The ultimate objective is to find the perfect color that complements your home's aesthetic.
read more
Oasis Home Spaces Interior Design Team

Ready To Start Your Home Remodel?

What People Are Saying

Shelly is an Angel!!! She organized our house and our garage!!! 2000sqft in less than a week!!! 2 car garage, room over garage, pantry, kitchen, laundry room, living room and office. Found all the items needed for our renovation. She was able to work with my wife while she wasn't home (off and on) and had what she wanted in mind. Please get your home back and give Shelly a call. You won't regrets it

Justin Erbe

I have worked with Shelly on several of my houses over the past 15 years.  Super impressed with the virtual organizing, custom storage, and room designs offered by Shelly. She always has so many fantastic ideas.  She even provided a folding video which allowed us to fold our clothes so that we can see them without digging to find them which is very helpful with my 2 very busy teen boys.  I highly recommend her service to everyone!!!

Carey Sutherland

Shelly helped me stage my home for sale. She did an excellent job, house sold within 1 week of staging! Was very impressed with how timely and professional Oasis Home Spaces got the job done!

Scott Warren

Oasis home spaces decorated my little girls room! We could not be more thrilled with the outcome! Very professional company and a true pleasure to work with! 10/10

Savvy W

I had Oasis Home Spaces tear out and remodel my kitchen she did tilework cabinet work she did trim around doors and did an awesome job I recommend her for any job that you have she's a very talented lady

The best friends Thomas

Oasis home spaces organized my garage workshop and they did a great job now I can find all my stuff!

Chris O

Absolutely amazing experience!!! I can’t say enough positive things! She helped out so much in a very stressful time!!!

Mary Finesilver